CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Elon Musk to compete for high-speed rail loop in Chicago - CNET
The billionaire tech entrepreneur joins the competition to build a high-speed loop connecting O'Hare Airport to downtown Chicago.
- This is the Volkswagen I.D. Crozz EV coming to America in 2020 - Roadshow
Sure, the production vehicle will probably have a few changes, but the I.D. Crozz in concept form is pretty snazzy.
- Verizon to launch residential 5G service next year - CNET
Sacramento, California, will be the first city to get the network, which promises to be up to 100 times faster than existing cellular connections.
- Man who deleted Trump's Twitter account reveals himself - CNET
A 20-something German citizen tells TechCrunch the act was a mistake and he didn't expect the account to be deactivated.
- All the 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' cars from the LA Auto Show - Roadshow
One thing we learned from the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show is that Nissan takes Star Wars as seriously as the cosplayers at Comic-Con do.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com