CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Will a rear Touch ID sensor stop you from upgrading to the iPhone 8? (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 81) - CNET
Apple hires Google Satellite execs to work on new hardware, pointing to satellite internet, and more leaked schematics point to a rear Touch iD iPhone.
- Feds question their effort to unmask anti-Trump Twitter account - CNET
At Sen. Ron Wyden's request, Homeland Security launches an internal inquiry into whether its effort to reveal a Twitter user's identity was improper.
- April the giraffe cam gallops offline, but 'this isn't the end' - CNET
You'll have to get your animal fix elsewhere for a few days -- but April's keepers plan an announcement next week.
- Apple's AR smart glasses could be in the works - CNET
A leaked incident report suggests that Apple could be working on some interesting new eyewear, and that accidents happen.
- Apple's self-driving car program detailed in DMV training doc - CNET
More specifics on Cupertino's autonomous driving technology come to light by way of a reported document for training the human drivers who will staff the vehicles.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com