CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Infamous fake-news writer Paul Horner dies at 38 - CNET
Horner's hoaxes were often repeated by political figures and news outlets that failed to fact-check his claims.
- Russian-linked Twitter accounts stoked NFL anthem debate - CNET
Researchers find 600 accounts linked to Russian influence operations pushing both sides of the debate, The New York Times reports.
- Facebook, Google invited to Senate hearing on election meddling - CNET
Hearing details emerge as Twitter accounts linked to Russia are found pushing both sides of the NFL national anthem debate.
- Roku prices IPO shares at $14, raises $219 million - CNET
The maker of set-top streaming boxes prices its shares at the high end of its expected range.
- Self-driving car guru forms God-bot religion, report says - CNET
Commentary: Anthony Levandowski, the engineer at the center of the Waymo-Uber lawsuit, is said to be looking toward celestial times when AI creates God. Or perhaps gods.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com