CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Samuel L. Jackson has one NSFW message for moviegoers - CNET
The actor delivers an unmistakable warning to those who think their phone call takes precedence over the film.
- Wal-Mart, PepsiCo and Dish pull YouTube ads over hateful videos - CNET
Big brands are flexing their political muscle as they pull even more ads from Google's YouTube after the ads appear next to extremist videos.
- FedEx will pay you $5 to use Adobe Flash on your browser - CNET
No, seriously. It's gotten so bad that FedEx feels it has to pay you to use Flash, a technology derided as being outdated and unsafe.
- Baby got back! April the Giraffe's livestream has returned - CNET
Don't panic! Animal lovers' favorite maternity-suite cam is up and running again, as fans await the calf's birth.
- Uber reportedly tells female recruit sexism 'systemic in tech' - CNET
A manager for the ride-hailing company writes a seemingly tone-deaf message to a potential employee, according to The Guardian.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com