CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Chinese trojan detected spreading through fake base stations - CNET
The interestingly named "Swearing Trojan" appears to be using fake mobile base stations in China to send phishing SMS messages to fool victims.
- Airbnb teams up with SF Giants to help homeless families - CNET
In a goodwill gesture, the home rental company will donate upward of $250,000 to a local community organization this season.
- Prosecutors hacking phones seized during inauguration protests - CNET
Court papers say data is being extracted from 100 locked phones seized during arrests at anti-Trump protests.
- Solar-powered 'skin' could make fake limbs more real - CNET
In a bid to advance the development of lifelike prosthetics, researchers turn to the sun's rays to power sensors that allow electronic skin to mimic the human kind.
- Super Mario Run makes leap to Android - CNET
The popular smartphone game hits Android devices three months after its iOS debut.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com