CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Online 'flaming' insurance introduced in Japan - CNET
An insurance company in Japan lets you protect yourself against the dark side of the internet.
- Playing the 'fear card': UN privacy expert slams online surveillance - CNET
As Wikileaks' claims of CIA hacking lead people the world over to reconsider their privacy, the UN's Special Rapporteur says privacy may not fully exist in the digital age.
- Penalties, Cards and Combo-breakers: Girt by CNET podcast 101 - CNET
This week the Girt Team talks Fifa, Hearthstone, Tekken and why those three games might have more (and less) in common than you think.
- Oculus CTO John Carmack sues ZeniMax for $22.5 million - CNET
Former ZeniMax employee says he is owed last installment of payment for his sale of Id Software to ZeniMax in 2009.
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 may start recognizing faces - CNET
Samsung may use facial recognition and iris scanning to unlock your Galaxy S8, says report.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com