CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Beyoncé shatters most-liked Instagram photo record - CNET
The singer-songwriter announced her pregnancy with twins on the photo-sharing platform.
- Barnes & Noble recalls shocking Nook 7 chargers - CNET
The casing on the tablet's power adapter is faulty, posing an electrical shock risk.
- EEG cap allows completely paralysed patients to communicate - CNET
A non-invasive brain-computer interface has allowed a number of locked-in people to communicate with the outside world. They say they're happy.
- Tom Brady wants his nickels back in 'Bad Lip Reading' video - CNET
Kick off your prep for Sunday's Super Bowl with a look at what NFL players were saying -- or singing -- on the gridiron this season.
- Finally, a reason to dust off your... Famicom Disk System? - CNET
Nintendo's Famicom Disk System was released in 1986 in Japan and hasn't had anything developed for it in over 20 years. Until now.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com