CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Fitbit won't ax Pebble smartwatch services for at least a year - CNET
Service will continue running through 2017, but dependence on third-party apps will be reduced.
- Uber: We don't need a permit for self-driving cars - CNET
The ride-hailing company rolls out autonomous vehicles for passengers in San Francisco without securing a state permit. California calls this is illegal.
- Tech ads 2016: Microsoft best, Apple worst - CNET
Commentary: There were a lot of ads. Many sniped at competitors. Some, though, lost their way.
- Bruno Mars' joyous Carpool Karaoke might just have saved 2016 - CNET
The singer joins James Corden for a freewheeling, musical cruise through LA that will make you feel better about this hellish year.
- Lucid Air electric car promises executive interior, 1,000 horsepower - Roadshow
Lucid Motors showed off its first production car, the Air. It uses a powerful electric drivetrain, includes self-driving capability and should hit the roads in 2018.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com