CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Panasonic puts its robots to hard labor at Japanese airport - CNET
While the world's not quite ready for a drink-serving R2-D2, at least this one can collect your dirty dishes.
- Ford SmartLink gives older cars remote start, other connected features - Roadshow
This summer, owners of Ford and Lincoln cars of model year 2010 and later can add SmartLink, a device that enables remote services, car location and the ability to monitor teen drivers.
- Apple taking baby steps in India, sells 2.5m iPhones in 2016 - CNET
The company came in 10th place in phone sales during the fourth quarter, but sold more iPhones in India last year than ever before.
- Airbnb makes it rain, turning a profit for the first time - CNET
The home-rental company became profitable in the second half of 2016 and is expected to stay that way through the next year.
- Data Privacy Day: Will you ever have control of your personal info? - CNET
Experts at a summit in San Francisco say today's hottest tech can violate your privacy. The surprise: they think it will get better.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com