CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Fitbit drops case to block Jawbone imports to US - CNET
Friday filing puts an end to just one of the legal disputes between the fitness-tracker rivals. Meanwhile, Jawbone's failing finances may be the bigger issue.
- Cyanogen to shut down services by year's end - CNET
Startup that promised a better version of Android will stop updating its OS on December 31 as part of an ongoing "consolidation."
- The cars owners most regret buying, according to Consumer Reports - Roadshow
Consumer Reports' annual Owner Satisfaction Survey tracks whether or not owners would buy the same car all over again. This is a list of the cars owners most regret purchasing, broken down by vehicle class, with the overall most regrettable purchase at the end.
- Apple working with Consumer Reports on MacBook Pro's battery issue - CNET
After the reviews site dings the newest MacBook Pro models for their battery life, Apple's Phil Schiller tweets about test discrepancies.
- Megyn Kelly accuses Shutterfly of lying - CNET
Commentary: In a series of tweets, the Fox News anchor says the personalized photo and card service let her down badly over a Christmas card order.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com