CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- How will driverless cars make life or death choices? Google exec admits he doesn't know - CNET
As Uber rolls out its driverless cars in Pittsburgh, Google futurist Ray Kurzweil says he's still working out the moral dilemma in the case of a potentially fatal accident by an autonomous vehicle.
- What you should know about the iPhone 6's 'Touch Disease' (Apple Byte Extra Crunchy Podcast, Ep. 52) - CNET
It's time to update your iPhone's software right now. Also, is the iPhone 6S really faster than the Note 7? And Apple Music starts to flex its muscle.
- Whoops! False Northern Lights alert triggered by lawnmower - CNET
British group sent out a red alert for scenic aurora borealis, but uh, a staffer on a riding mower just drove too close to the sensor.
- Is Spotify punishing artists who cozy up to Apple Music? - CNET
When singers and bands give exclusives to subscription-music rivals like Apple and Tidal, Spotify is depressing those musicians in search results, a report says. Spotify says that's not true.
- Facebook changes Trending Topics after criticism - CNET
The social network adds a more automated design that strips human-written descriptions from its list of popular topics, following months of criticism over how it displayed news stories.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com