CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Kaepernick's refusal to stand for national anthem roils Twitter - CNET
Technically Incorrect: The NFL star says that he's protesting against the treatment of blacks in America.
- Target jumps on the Pokemon Go train, putting giant Pokeballs outside - CNET
The big-box retailer has painted the bollards outside of select stores.
- College football coach admits using Facebook, Twitter to spy on players - CNET
Technically Incorrect: Get a friend request from a lovely-looking girl? It could be one of Texas Tech's less lovely coaches.
- For one Syrian refugee, close, but no asylum - CNET
Commentary: For Road Trip 2016, I met asylum seekers in Sweden and Finland on the doorstep of a dream. But for some, the door is closed.
- Are AT&T's and Verizon's no-overage policies really a good deal? - CNET
In this edition of Ask Maggie, CNET's Marguerite Reardon explains why Verizon's Safe Mode feature may not be all it's cracked up to be.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com