CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Apple Store's worst feature? Customers, says ex-employee - CNET
Technically Incorrect: The customers are awful, workers get death threats, and the Apple Watch could use some work, a former Apple retail staffer tells Business Insider.
- Has 'Apocalypse' messed up the first 'X-Men' movie? Yes and no - CNET
As we meet younger versions of Storm, Cyclops and Jean Grey, we investigate whether "Apocalypse" hangs together with the chronology of "X-Men" and "X2". Spoilers!
- What did one car say to the other car? If you make that turn I'll hit you! - CNET
From CNET Magazine: Vehicle-to-vehicle communication could be the biggest safety breakthrough since seat belts, air bags and antilock brakes. Are you ready?
- Splish splash! What if your phone takes a bath? - CNET
In this edition of Ask Maggie, CNET's Marguerite Reardon offers some advice about drying out a wet phone. (Hint: It doesn't include rice.)
- Apple Car hints and Tesla Autopilot misses (AutoComplete Podcast 20) - Roadshow
In this week's rundown of the biggest stories, Brian and Tim talk about the latest in what seems like a series of never-ending Takata recalls, but find some light at the end of the Dieselgate tunnel.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com