CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Trump scorns Google after viral video claims search feature is biased - CNET
The presumptive Republican presidential nominee reportedly calls out Google for the autocomplete function in its search engine. Google says it "does not favor any candidate or cause."
- Tesla rebuts suspension issue, reportedly amends confidentiality clause - Roadshow
Tesla issued a withering rebuttal on its blog concerning the tempest stirred up concerning the Model S suspension issue, while the Wall Street Journal reports the company will amend its Goodwill agreement.
- SmartDeviceLink app developer program opens for Ford, Toyota vehicles - Roadshow
Ford announced the app developer program for SmartDeviceLink, the app integration protocol it turned into an open source project, letting third-party developers build car-centric apps.
- AT&T, Dan Gilbert each bid $5 billion for Yahoo, report says - CNET
Yahoo has gotten more than one $5 billion bid for its core business, patents and other assets, according to Bloomberg. Verizon is also still in the game.
- Gawk at the fantastic futuristic tech from 'Star Trek Beyond' - CNET
The designer behind drool-worthy new concepts for the most anticipated movie of the year offers an early look at innovations that make the tricorder look passe.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com