CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Big updates for Android Auto, big updates on automotive cheaters. (AutoComplete Podcast 19) - Roadshow
In this week's rundown of the biggest stories, Brian and Tim discuss the latest cheats and shady happenings in the car world, plus all the automotive-related news from Google I/O.
- Your iPhone's Touch ID could unlock the next version of OS X (Apple Byte Extra Cruncy Podcast, Ep. 38) - CNET
Bugs after bugs are killing our confidence in Apple software. Plus, the iPhone maker wants wireless charging you can walk with, and I visit Apple's new retail store concept in Union Square.
- Jack White at Jack in the Box? Fake concerts popping up all over Facebook - CNET
A fake event invitation for a Limp Bizkit concert at an Ohio gas station creates a wave of false but funny concerts on Facebook. So if you've got tickets to see The Flaming Lips at a botox clinic, get a refund.
- Canadian brewery to deliver beer via bald eagle - CNET
Don't drink and fly. Phillips Brewing plans to have Hercules the eagle deliver a can of its new pilsner to a contest winner on June 5.
- Here's proof that augmented reality may be demented reality - CNET
Technically Incorrect: Design consultant Keiichi Matsuda wanted to show augmented reality as it might be for humans, as opposed to the sterile image presented by tech companies.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com