CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- The $45B Chan Zuckerberg Initiative makes its first investment - CNET
The philathropic company, started by the Facebook CEO and wife Priscilla Chan, is investing in Andela, a New York-based start up that trains software developers in Africa.
- Hold on to your Rare Candies: Pokemon Go coming to smartphones next month - CNET
Nintendo announced a July release window for the game at E3, adding that a $35 wristband accessory will be available for Pokemaniacs to purchase.
- The internet votes that new Pokemon character looks like Donald Trump - CNET
The mongoose-like Yungoos has a familiar hairdo, and don't forget its small hands.
- 'Finding Dory' a fun-gilled fishy adventure (spoiler-free review) - CNET
Pixar's latest dive into the life of the forgetful blue tang fish will encourage both kids and adults to keep on swimming.
- More joy for your stick: VR porn makes a splash at E3 - CNET
"Gamers are a key audience for us," says the chief information officer at porn studio Naughty America. Judging by the queue at the booth, he might be right.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com