CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- SpaceX lands its 'hot and fast' Falcon 9 rocket again - CNET
SpaceX has confirmed that its Falcon 9 rocket has successfully made a landing, despite a much tougher mission parameter due to a faster and hotter reentry.
- Canadian university invents bionic hand that lets users "feel" their fingers - CNET
Researches at the Simon Fraser University in Canada have come up with a control system for bionic hands that lets a user "feel" the fingers of the prosthetic limb.
- No joke: Comedian Louis C.K. quits the Internet - CNET
Technically Incorrect: The comedian says the Web made him constantly upset. He says he's learning the joys of putting down his phone and listening to his kids.
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer defends her maternity leave - CNET
Yahoo's CEO, who gave birth to twins last year, has been criticized for taking a limited amount of time off work after having her babies and setting a bad example to her employees. That is not the case, she says.
- Oculus exec Mary Lou Jepsen resigns to cure diseases - CNET
Departure comes amid exploding interest in taking headset-wearing users to computer-generated environments.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com