CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- 'The Angry Birds Movie' slingshots to the top of the international box office ahead of US release - CNET
Finnish developer and publisher Rovio has chalked up the number 1 spot in 37 markets with the film, making $43 million on its opening weekend.
- Major automakers test self-driving cars with NXP BlueBox computer - Roadshow
NXP announced its BlueBox computer, a mobile computing platform for building and testing self-driving cars that's already in the hands of four major automakers.
- Google to block Flash on Chrome, only 10 websites exempt - CNET
Adobe's Flash Player will be switched off by default at the end of this year, meaning Chrome users will need to actively turn it on for all but a handful of top websites.
- Sky mapping software dates Sappho poem - CNET
Sappho's "Midnight Poem" describes the night sky over Greece, which has allowed astronomers to accurately calculate when it was written.
- Amazon reportedly ready to launch new private-label brands - CNET
New lines represent the Internet retailer's first broad push into perishable items, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com