CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Qualcomm and Apple may be calling for a truce - CNET
At Fortune's tech conference yesterday, the Qualcomm CEO said the company may finally cease its fight with Apple.
- Qualcomm loses appeal against EU's $660,000-a-day threat - CNET
The US chipmaker failed to submit requested documents to the Commission, claiming it'd take too much time and money.
- Space geeks tweak Juno's images of Jupiter's red spot - CNET
NASA asked the public to fix up the photos its spacecraft sent back from its big fly-by of one of the largest permanent storms roiling in our solar system.
- Google Fiber CEO steps down after five months on the job - CNET
Alphabet is looking for someone to run its broadband and cable business after the departure of Gregory McCray.
- Ford reportedly approached to buy California EV startup - Roadshow
According to a report in Automotive News, California electric vehicle startup Lucid approached Ford about an acquisition while raising Series D funding.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com