CNET news editors and reporters provide top technology news, with investigative reporting and in-depth coverage of tech issues and events.
- Sony drops $143M for majority stake in 'Dragon Ball Z' distributor - CNET
Funimation Productions has for years distributed popular anime shows like "Dragon Ball Z" and "One Piece" to the US. Soon, it'll be 95 percent owned by Sony.
- This is (probably) the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - CNET
Noted leaker Evan Blass tweeted a picture of the phone weeks ahead of its official reveal.
- Singaporeans can’t last a day without mobile data, survey says - CNET
The average Singaporean gets about half of the mobile data they say they need, according to a study done by one of the country's carriers.
- Google has a plan to store renewable energy -- with salt - CNET
Google's system has the potential to last longer than lithium-ion batteries, Bloomberg reports.
- Reddit's value hits $1.8B, plans redesign to be more appealing - CNET
The CEO for "the front page of the internet" says its $200 million in funding is company's largest ever as it is also hiring more workers.
Haikona! | Web Directory - InteligentD | www.inteligentd.com